ABOUT IRAQ ENERGY CITY
The Iraq Energy City approach is one that is in-touch, forward-thinking and proactive in its aim to meet the changing needs of Basra communities. Iraq Energy City is owned and operated by Petronor Group, a company that holds a wealth of experience in the provision of service support in Southern Iraq. The vision for Iraq Energy City is to establish a secure settlement that caters to the current and future needs of the sector. The end goal, a thriving sustainable community in the heart of Basra.
Why Iraq Energy City?
The world’s leading International Oil Companies chose Iraq Energy City (IEC) as their headquarters for Southern Iraq. Built to cater to the unique needs of the Oil & Gas sector, IEC is combining superior residential and commercial leases with our long-term vision to adapt to the growing needs of a changing working environment in Southern Iraq.
- Iraq Energy City (IEC) is the premier oilfield supply and operating base for Southern Iraq.
- IEC is owned and operated by Petronor Group, a company that holds a wealth of experience in the provision of service support in Iraq.
- The IEC approach is one that is in-touch, forward-thinking and proactive in its aims to meet the changing needs of oil and gas communities in Southern Iraq.
- The early vision for IEC was to establish a secure settlement that caters to the current and future needs of the energy sector. With much of this vision now realized, the team’s new goals are focused on sustaining a thriving, expanding community; hence new facilities are coming online helping residents live productive and rewarding in the heart of the Southern Oilfields.
From the ground up, the City has been built on an understanding of and appreciation for the needs of the oil and gas workforce and commercial operations of the International Oil Companies and their contractors. We continue to take pride in a customer-centric approach to business. Tell us about the needs of your organisation, whether commercial or residential, and we will find a solution specific to your requirements.
Planning for tomorrow, today, Iraq Energy City is leading the way in providing a higher standard of residential and commercial facilities and services in the Southern Oilfields. A greater focus on community added conveniences and the need for recreation has set Iraq Energy City apart from the rest. A City, which offers its residents the chance to be part of an emerging city in the heart of Basra.
KEY FEATURES OFFERED
- 24/7 Security by a top tier international security provider
- 10MW generator farm with uninterrupted power operated by Aggreko
- Fast Internet scalable to the tenants’ needs
- Safe and efficient working environment
- Western and regional cuisine
- 1,500+ square meters recreational centre including a gym with indoor football pitch
- Coffee shop with billiard and foosball tables, table tennis, air hockey and large screen TV’s and projectors for showing sporting events
- Lifestyle, leisure and recreation activities including a variety of training, yoga and spinning classes
- Full range of business and personal services on-site
- Minimart for personal and business needs
- Savings on set-up
- Flexibility and scalability