OILFIELD SUPPLY BASE, THE NEXT GENERATION
Iraq Energy City is leading the way with the next generation of oilfield supply bases. The City provides a base for Oil & Gas workers strategically situated in close proximity to key oilfields. Offering both commercial leases and a variety of accommodation packages, Energy City is an ideal base for operations in Southern Iraq. Awarded a long-term lease by the Iraqi Ministry of Oil, the City is in the prime location for its purpose as an oil field supply base and provides the highest standard of 24/7 surveillance and security to the community.
What also sets Iraq Energy City apart from other in-country alternatives is a long-term vision on the sustainable development of South Iraq and a key focus on catering for the wider needs of residents. Such needs include; access to community life, recreation and leisure activities and the provision of commercial services and amenities such as banking, legal, printing, IT and travel services.
MOST VALUED BENEFITS, BASED ON RESIDENTS’ FEEDBACK
- Next-generation of oilfield supply bases
- Long term lease with land granted by the Iraqi Ministry of Oil
- The established infrastructure reduces red-tape, time and expense
- Situated on Zubair oilfield, next to South Oil Company’s (SOC) Bergessia technical base
- Located close to Halliburton and Iraq Drilling Company and is only 20 minutes from Al Basrah airport
- 24/7 security surveillance, monitoring and response
- World-class on-site medical care provided by RMSI Medical Solutions
- Focuses on providing recreation and leisure facilities including a 1 Million USD Sports Centre!